1. Do what makes you happy.
2. Make sure that people who you love — family and friends — know who you are.
3. Do not get carried away with what people think.
4. You can’t be 200 per cent honest, so ensure that you make up for it by giving more value for money through your work.
5. Do not work for results; enjoy the process.
6. Be happy with success and do not get depressed by failure.
7. Learn from failures. It does not mean you should change your way of working. Realise that the fear of failure always makes you succeed. There is nothing wrong in being scared of being wrong.
8. Don’t hide your work from people. If you believe in something, work hard on it and believe that’s its right, share it with people. Even if nine out of 10 people don’t like it, it’s alright.
|—||Shah Rukh Khan - Hindustan Times (via kkkg)|